Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Moon, New Video { Malibu }


From Greece to Amsterdam, San Francisco and to Los Angeles! I have returned to the United States to focus on my U.S release of "Fickle Island"...these next 2 months will bring me to San Francisco, New York and LA...yep you can only imagine how excited I am! My first solo expeditty was a trip to L.A. about 10 years ago. I lived and worked at the beach in Santa Monica for 4 months and the experience changed my life. Every evening I would watch the sunset and fall in love with the Pacific - over and over again. I learned to live life on my own and being a timid girl back then, L.A. was definitely the best life teacher I could have at that time...

Now I'm back for a week and with the moon making a new start I believe this truly reflects all the beautiful things that have been happening this week. Yesterday we shot the video for "I Won't Stop" at Malibu. Malibu! The 'bu. With a fun, talented crew of 5 it felt like a chill day at the beach with some friends. We made sure the Pacific was the beautiful backdrop for this song. After editing so many videos myself in the past, this would be my first real music video. To have a movie director, second shooter, make up artist and stylist was bomb and I enjoyed every minute of it...Can't wait to show you the results in a couple of weeks, in the meantime enjoy these "behind the scenes" snapshots!











White lace dress by Spell & the Gypsy Collective

Make up by Celina Rodriquez


No comments:

Post a Comment