Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Paradise within 10 miles { Amsterdam }


Back in Amsterdam. My one month lay-over before I fly out to a new place to live...between the Pacific and Atlantic. April and May are for my family, my hometown and for reliving memories... soaking everything up, before it's time to make new ones.

I always feel like there's something new to discover in Amsterdam...and....this is so bad...I discovered that I never visted Hortus Botanicus before . This place is magical and makes you forget about the urban struggles. One moment I felt like Mowgli - walking through a little jungle, then one door away my dress was flowing in the wind in an English garden. We ended our "expeditty" in a south American dessert which reminded me of the scenery of Frida Kahlo's paintings.

Paradise within 10 miles. Yes. Everything is here. 










Dress: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment