Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stripes, Levi's and pressed flowers...



I told my photographer Sophie van der Perre ..."think vintage, classic and a little Audrey Hepburn"...and I couldn't be happier with the result... We picked these pictures for the single booklet for "Nothing Lasts". I thought the flowers really fit with the song lyrics. When I go on a trip or when I receive flowers from someone I usually press them between a large book, three weeks later when I open the book they're pressed beautifully. I picked these flowers/leafs in Paris, during my honeymoon last May...so they also have a special meaning. And the outfit. Well, it's just something I was wearing that day...I practically lived in this striped shirt last summer and I'm sure I'll take it with me to fall. One of those classics that will never last...i guess... 




Photography: Sophie van der Perre. Make up & hair: Sabrina Dijkman. Outfit: Striped shirt: Zara. Denim shorts: Levi's



No comments:

Post a Comment