Thursday, October 17, 2013

Analog Diary - Easy Morning








It's an easy morning. He is one door away while I flip through the pages of my favorite book. I'm wearing a silky, white blouse that belonged to my mother. I look at myself in the mirror and for a split second I can see her in my reflection. I just found an old camera in a forgotten drawer upstairs. I make pictures of a few nooks in the house and van Gogh inspires me to make a few self-portraits as well. I do it quickly because I need to get ready for work. My job doesn't have anything to do with my passion for music, but still let's met get rid of my energy in a way that works well for a woman in her late 20's. The sunlight is beautiful today and I appreciate it before it goes away behind a grey cloud. I lay with him for as long as I can before I have to go. Then the clock strikes 12. And my easy morning fades away into an forgotten afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment